Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another colored Beta Blanket?


I was on Youtube and I was watching a music video of 'Fireflies' on AJ, but at 2:31 I saw a person with 'Happy' as a first name (which you cannot obtain on AJ as of now) and with an oddly colored Old Blanket...
As you can see, Happy Happyjoy has an Orange/black Old Blanket. I predict that this is a second colored Old Blanket that nobody knows about. Click this link to the video and skip over to 2:31 to see the blanket: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJavPoNLWY
EDIT January 28th, 2013: LOL sorry guys, I didn't know that colored blanket was in stores LOL! I'm such an idiot sometimes I know :P

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it was a monday rare. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. I have terrible memory U^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG congrats FuzzyPants you're the first one to comment on my blog you are extremley lucky! :D

      Delete
  2. i just bought a orange a black blanket

    ReplyDelete