Monday, December 24, 2012

Animal Jam Rant: Lovebugs/Dating Freaks

Let me just say for the record that Dating in Animal Jam is the grossest and most dumbest thing ever invented. I mean, a few years ago there were pratically MILLIONS of dating freaks on Club penguin. Thankfully, dating on CP is now rarer and most people don't do it anymore. Also, the most annoying thing about this, is that the people who date me are sometimes GIRLS. I mean, seriously, WHAT'S THE FREAKING POINT OF ALL THIS?! IT'S SO STUPID! IT'S JUST SO ANNOYING! WHY DID THIS EVEN DESERVE TO EXIST ON KID'S GAMES?! IT'S JUST SO STUPID!! ARRGGGHHH!! Now that I let that out of my system, this seriously needs to STOP. This is a KID'S game, not some freaking dating website!!! I swear to God, if I see ONE MORE freak attempting to be in love with me, I'm going to rip my hair out. A bunch of teenagers that are 15+ are taking over kid's games and are dating people.  One time I saw a person named cliver123 who said, 'STRIPE CLUB AT MY DEN!' Also, there were a few people who we're, well, it's inaproppete but I'll put it this way: They were MATING. And someone also said, 'OH YEAH LET IT OUT BABY!' PLEASE REPORT CLIVER123! And please comment if you think this is disgusting and that it seriously needs to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment