Sunday, December 30, 2012

BEST NEWS OF MY LIFE!!

I have THE BEST NEWS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Drumroll plz....
I MET FIRETIGERX!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!
I was at one of my friends' den because she was getting hacked and all of us were SO SCARED ;_; 10 minutes later... I went back to her den, and SCREAMED. The almighty Firetigerx was sitting in her den! We formed an anti-scamming team and decided to search for scammers. So far we found 5 of them. The only scammer I know is missssssy. (6 S's in her username, btw.) We had so much fun together and took pictures. Firetiger, if you're reading this, I hope you had a good time and I love your videos! Oh, and one more thing.....





i love you. o.o

LOL, just kidding.
                                                                 The picture of me and Firetigerx chillin'

3 comments: